Your Questions Answered

General Information

Can I request a statement?

Yes, if you’d like to request a statement you can make the request via email using: savings@birminghambank.com

What is a nominated account?

A nominated account is a UK bank or building society current account in your name that you can transfer money to and from.

My nominated account has changed, what do I do?

If you need to change your nominated account please contact us via email using: savings@birminghambank.com and we’ll update our system.

How do I manage my account?

How do I manage my account? We’re currently enhancing our website infrastructure to make accessing your account easier. In the meantime, you can contact us via email using: savings@birminghambank.com.

My relative has passed away and had an account with yourself, what happens to their money?

We’re very sorry to hear of your loss, please contact us via email using: savings@birminghambank.com or via phone on 03330 048048 and we’ll assist you as best we can during this difficult time.

How do I make a complaint?

We make every effort to provide an excellent service to our customers. If however things have gone wrong and you wish to make a complaint you can email us at complaints@birminghambank.com and someone from the complaints team will be in touch with you. We endeavour to respond within 48 hours of receiving the complaint, please note we are open Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm, and closed Saturdays, Sundays, and bank holidays.